Wednesday 2 October 2013

Money maker

Low-budget

The plan had to be low-budget before because I didn't had any income except that little bit that my Mom pays me every month :D
I planed the trip in a low budget way and it's gonna stay like that the only thing that is gonna change is that preparation, I am going to buy a bit more luxurious stuff. Like a more expensive backpack.

What I have to do

My job really trains me for Denmark, I am a cycling courier for a pizza company called Domino's, it is like a Mc Donalds for pizza's. I have to cycle to people and deliver pizza's really easy then even gave me an electric bike. So now you think: That's no training. But it is because the battery can hold out about 25% of the time I work, so the other 75% is pure workout with those heavy bikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment